- Registration and Check-In , Friday July 14 from 5pm – 6:45pm and Mandatory Safety meeting will be held at 7 pm. This is where you will pick up your swag bags and additional details will be at the 7pm meeting. If you are unable to make the check in Friday, anyone on your crew can come check you in to get your bag.
- Registration for 1 boat includes 1 poker hand and 2 event passes is $75
- Upon registration and payment, contestants will receive a confirmation email. Each registration will include 1 poker hand, a swag bag, a poker run t-shirt, and 2 event passes for Friday night party and registration and Saturday poker run party, band and dinner included.
- Additional Event passes for Friday night party and Saturday night party and dinner available for purchase at $10 each purchase at registration.
- Poker run Saturday July 15
- Card Stops will open at 10am and close at 4pm. There are 6 cards stops. If you are able to make all 6 card stops, the 6th card is a bonus card. Also, below states the ability to purchase extra cards. Also, the ability to purchase 2 extra card hands = 3 hands total is available. Details below.
- Card Stops can be visited in any order.
- Contestants will receive playing card per number of hands in a sealed envelope.
- The card envelopes must remain sealed. Envelopes that are not sealed are disqualified.
- Contestants must be in Victoria Marina Harbour/Sunset Grille to register their hand on Saturday from 4 – 6:30pm. Winners announced at 7pm.
- Pay to Play Rule : all registered participants are entitled to play out their poker hands regardless of whether cards were picked up at at poker runs stops or not. If unable to make all stops, cards will be picked at the poker table .
- You may purchase up to three (3) extra cards when registering $15 each.
- These extra cards will be picked at time of card turn in.
- You may purchase Extra hands at $40 per hand. Extra hands also have the ability to purchase extra cards for those hands at $15 each.
How to Win:
- The best five (5) card hand wins.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the highest suit.
- If the hands are exactly the same the prize money will be split.
By registering and paying Fee, all contestants agree to abide by the regulations of the GA Department of Natural Resources. The contestant ( vessel owner/captain ) assumes all responsibility for the safety of the vessel and it’s passengers. The contestant agrees to hold the event organizers, Sponsors, Supporting marinas , as well as the Army corp. of Engineers harmless. The contestant acknowledges that the organizers and sponsors assume No responsibility or liability. Decision of the event organizers are final.
PLEASE BOAT RESPONSIBLY!!!