- Registration and Check-In – Friday, August 2nd from 5pm–6:45pm at JD’s on the Lake. At 7pm, a Mandatory Safety Meeting will be held. Additional details will be discussed and participants will receive their swag bags. If participants are unable to make the Check-In on Friday, August 2nd, they will be required to attend a meeting at Little River Marina the prior week. NOTE: ALL CAPTAINS WHO ATTEND THE SAFETY MEETING WILL RECEIVE A BONUS CARD! (must present I.D)
- Upon registration, each participant is required to sign a waiver, provide insurance information and agree to hold harmless any and all coordinating marinas, businesses and individuals.
- PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: Both the boat owner and the designated driver are required to send in a copy of a VALID driver’s license via email to: email@example.com
- Registration for one (1) boat is $100. Upon registration and payment, contestants will receive a confirmation email. Each registration will include one (1) poker hand, a swag bag, a poker run t-shirt, and two (2) event passes for Friday Night’s Party and Dinner and Saturday Night’s “After-Run Poker Party” (band and dinner included).
- Additional Event passes for Friday Night’s Dinner and Saturday Night’s “After-Run Poker Party” and Dinner are available for purchase – $15 for adults and $7 for children. You may purchase these tickets at registration.
- Poker run Saturday August 3rd.
- Card Stops will open at 10am and close at 4pm.
- Card Stops may be visited in any order. Card Stops: Allatoona Landing Marina; Holiday Harbor Marina; Little River Marina; Park Marina; and Victoria Harbour Marina.
- You may also purchase extra hands, as well as, extra cards (details on next page.).
- Contestants will receive playing card(s) per number of hands in a sealed envelope.
- The card envelopes must remain sealed. Envelopes that are not sealed are disqualified.
- Contestants must be at JD’s on the Lake to register their hand on Saturday, August 3rd from 5pm–7pm. Winners will be announced at 7:15pm.
- Pay to Play Rule: All registered participants are entitled to play out their poker hands regardless of whether cards were picked up at poker runs stops or not. If unable to make all stops, cards will be picked up at the poker table.
- You may purchase up to three (3) extra cards when registering for $15 each.
- These extra cards will be picked at time of card turn in.
- You may purchase up to two (2) extra hands at $50 per hand.
- Extra hands also have the ability to purchase extra cards for those hands at $15 each.
How to Win:
- The best five (5) card hand wins.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the highest suit.
- If the hands are identical, the prize money will be split.
By registering and paying fee, all participants agree to abide by the regulations of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. The participant (vessel owner/captain) assumes all responsibility for the safety of the vessel and its’ passengers. The participant agrees to hold the event organizers, sponsors, supporting marinas, as well as, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers harmless. The participant acknowledges that the organizers and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability. Decision of the event organizers are final.
PLEASE BOAT RESPONSIBLY!!!