Friday, August 2nd & Saturday, August 3rd
Friday - 5pm-6:45pm - Registration/Check-In - JD’s on the Lake.
7pm - Captain’s Safety Meeting - JD’s on the Lake. Dinner following the meeting.
BONUS CARD FOR ALL CAPTAINS WHO ATTEND SAFETY MEETING! (must present I.D)
Saturday - 10am - 4pm - Card Stops are Open.
5pm-7pm – Hand Reading & “After-Run Poker Party” – JD’s on the Lake. 6pm-8 pm - Dinner will be served. 7:15pm – Awards will be presented.
The Poker Run:
Participants will collect a card from each of the participating Marinas, a total of five (5) cards, in any order they choose, from 10am-4pm. Each participating Marina will be marked with large Pennant flags.
The “After-Run Poker Party”:
Participants and sponsors will gather at JD’s on the Lake for the “After-Run Poker Party”. Card turn-in starts at 5pm and ends at 7pm. The pavilion behind JD’s on the Lake will be set up to register the cards. There will be food, live music, vendors and prizes! Winners will be announced at 7:15 pm. Please see complete rules and registration details.
Poker Run T-shirts will be available for purchase at Friday night’s registration and Captain's Meeting and on Saturday at the “After-Run Poker Party”!
ALL proceeds will benefit Folds of Honor, a non-profit organization, providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled service members while serving our nation. For more information visit: www.foldsofhonor.orgREGISTER ONLINE: AllatoonaPokerRun.com Online registration ends Friday July 26th
1st Place: $1500
2nd Place: $1000
3rd Place: $500
- Registration and Check-In - Friday, August 2nd from 5pm–6:45pm at JD’s on the Lake. At 7pm, a Mandatory Safety Meeting will be held. Additional details will be discussed and participants will receive their swag bags. If participants are unable to make the Check-In on Friday, August 2nd, they will be required to attend a meeting at Little River Marina the prior week. NOTE: ALL CAPTAINS WHO ATTEND THE SAFETY MEETING WILL RECEIVE A BONUS CARD! (must present I.D)
- Upon registration, each participant is required to sign a waiver, provide insurance information and agree to hold harmless any and all coordinating marinas, businesses and individuals.
- PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: Both the boat owner and the designated driver are required to send in a copy of a VALID driver’s license via email to: email@example.com
- Registration for one (1) boat is $100. Upon registration and payment, contestants will receive a confirmation email. Each registration will include one (1) poker hand, a swag bag, a poker run t-shirt, and two (2) event passes for Friday Night’s Party and Dinner and Saturday Night’s “After-Run Poker Party” (band and dinner included).
- Additional Event passes for Friday Night’s Dinner and Saturday Night’s “After-Run Poker Party” and Dinner are available for purchase - $15 for adults and $7 for children. You may purchase these tickets at registration.
- Poker run Saturday August 3rd.
- Card Stops will open at 10am and close at 4pm.
- Card Stops may be visited in any order. Card Stops: Allatoona Landing Marina; Holiday Harbor Marina; Little River Marina; Park Marina; and Victoria Harbour Marina.
- You may also purchase extra hands, as well as, extra cards (details on next page.).
- Contestants will receive playing card(s) per number of hands in a sealed envelope.
- The card envelopes must remain sealed. Envelopes that are not sealed are disqualified.
- Contestants must be at JD’s on the Lake to register their hand on Saturday, August 3rd from 5pm–7pm. Winners will be announced at 7:15pm.
- Pay to Play Rule: All registered participants are entitled to play out their poker hands regardless of whether cards were picked up at poker runs stops or not. If unable to make all stops, cards will be picked up at the poker table.
• You may purchase up to three (3) extra cards when registering for $15 each.
• These extra cards will be picked at the time of card turn in.
• You may purchase up to 2 extra hands at $50 per hand. Extra hands also have the ability to purchase extra cards for those hands at $15 each.
How to Win:
• The best five (5) card hand wins.
• In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the highest suit.
• If the hands are identical, the prize money will be split.
By registering and paying a fee, all contestants agree to abide by the regulations of the GA Department of Natural Resources. The contestant (vessel owner/captain) assumes all responsibility for the safety of the vessel and its passengers. The contestant agrees to hold the event organizers, sponsors, supporting marinas, as well as the Army corp. of Engineers harmless. The contestant acknowledges that the organizers and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability. The decision of the event organizers is final.
PLEASE BOAT RESPONSIBLY!!!